Ms Yen Yen Ku
I graduated from Sydney University with the Master Degree of Nutrition and Dietetics. I am an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and nutritionist with the DAA.
I was working as a clinical dietitan with the National University Hospital, Singapore and various hospitals in Australia for more than 9 years.
I am fluent in Mandarin and English.
I provide medical nutrition therapy to patients to supplement their medical treatment.
With my clinic, the areas cover:
- Diabetes (type 1, 2 and gestational diabetes) and weight management
- hyperlipidemia and other cardiovascular diseases
- geriatrics (constipation, malnutrition, arthritis, osteoporosis)
- pregnancy, maternity, anaemia
- paediatric failure to thrive
- gall stones, acid reflux, and other gastro-intestinal diseases
- Acute renal failure, chronic renal failure
- Oncology (malnutrition, Chemotherapy and radiotherapy)