Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
TCM stands for Traditional Chinese Medicine, a form of treatment that has been practiced in China for over 5000 years. Acupuncture is just one of the more popular modalities that have been used by practitioners. Herbology, Tuina, moxibustion and Ying and Yang theory are some of the other commonly known practises in the west. Each of our centres feature several TCM practitioners, as well as offering a diverse range of natural and herbal products in our retail sections. By realising the importance of providing holistic care, we offer a service that is unique here in Australia, and in our opinion a more capable and effective service to treating you and your health concerns.
Do you suffer from long term health problems and wish to seek alternative medicine?
We are one of the first centre in Australia to provide integrative medical practices, with western medicine, traditional and complementary therapies. As a part of a general medical centre, we offer you variety health services from the professional and experienced practitioners, specialising in applying traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, magnotherapy, herbal medicine, remedial massage, chiropractic, hypnotherapy and ion cleanse therapy… to your problems so that you can get back to your normal life quicker. We also provided you a health food and herbal shop to meet your health and lifestyle needs.
Integrative Medical Practices
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Acupuncture & cupping therapy
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Reflexology & thermal therapy
- Acupressure & Remedial Massage
- Detox & Ion Cleanse
- Pain relief– headache, back pain, sciatica, migraine…
- Orthopaedics — Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, arthritis…
- Women’s health– Menopause syndrome, irregular menses, dysmenorrhoea…
- Men’s health– Prostatitis, Impotence…
- Infertility Problems
- Cancer care
- Hepatology, Diabetes, Insomnia, depression
- Insomnia, stress, depression
- Weight Loss
- Asthma, Allergy, Hay fever; Diabetes; Hypertension
- Sport and work injuries